Join the group!
To become a member of this group and be included in the Member Directory on this website please send an e-mail to:
Marianne Hardart, email@example.com,
cc: Rachel Brusky, firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Your e-mail should include the following:
• Organization (if affiliated)
• Specialty or specialties
• Work# (Optional)
• Website (Optional)
2) Let us know if you would like to host a meeting or present a topic/lead an experiential at a meeting. This can be a great way to share the work you are doing and gain support for your organization! Meetings are held four times a year. Please let us know your availability.
• Meetings can have from 10-30 attendees. Let us know how many people you can accommodate.
• Hosts are responsible for supplying light refreshments at meetings.
• Presenters are responsible for bringing supplies, if needed.
• Funding for food and supplies is currently being discusses by the groups leadership, but is not yet available.
3) Let us know if you would be willing to join a committee or take a leadership position within the network on any of the following initiatives (optional):
• Gathering information for this website on various topics
• Collecting information about active programs in the area
• Planning conferences/events
• Increasing membership
• Public advocacy on Arts in Healthcare
• Collaborating with other Arts & Healthcare groups
As a member you will:
• Receive occasional e-mails about meetings and member events.
• Have the opportunity to post information on our website regarding field related events, workshops, research, and other information that you would like to share with our group and the larger NYC regional community.
• Connect with and gain the support of highly experienced local professionals in the field of Arts in Healthcare.